• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A Fictional Food Feast

Incanus

Auror
And everyone’s invited! A potluck made up of nothing but foods and beverages that never existed. To participate, you must bring at least one fictional dish.

Warning: people bearing real foods will be promptly turned away at the door!

To begin, I’ve brewed up some nice hot raktajino and I’ve put out platters of lembas bread on leaf wrappings.

I’m working on some extra-spicy, eye-watering hasperat right now–should be ready in about an hour or two.

In the cellar, just in case, I’ve got a whole bunch of cram stored, but hopefully we won’t need to break that out, as it’s rather bland.

What else?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I've got a deep dish turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie, a big cauldron of hotroot soup and a few barrels of October Ale to wash it all down!

Scribe Lord

Minstrel
I've got a bowl of Elf-ear Salad, Hobbit-foot Roast, some Pickled Dwarf, Orc Liquor, and... *cough* Oh, uh... Wrong party. How embarrassing. I'll be back later. With like some Skyeel and Klah or something.

Incanus

Auror
I don't know Ireth. That turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie sounds interesting but ultimately mundane. We'll have to hold you at the door until a determination can be made...