• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Would you rather...

Reaver

Staff
Hey there Scribes! Your ol' Moderator pal Reaver here. I thought I'd try a game that's a new twist on our cherished "This or That" threads.

The rules are simple:

I'll kick things off by posing a question starting with the phrase
"Would you rather..."

The person who responds answers the question and then they continue the trend by typing "Would you rather..." and adding their question.

And by the way, let's keep the questions and answers clean folks. I don't want to have to obliterate anyone with my trusty Ban Hammer.

The most important thing is for everybody to have a few laughs and enjoy themselves.

Okay then, let's get this train sailing.

Would you rather...

Eat a tarantula or kick a penguin?

Reilith

Sage
Unfortunately I have to say kick a penguin, even though they are adorable. Self-preservation kicks in :D

Would you rather walk outside naked in the rain or get back together with your ex?

Reaver

Staff
I'd rather walk naked in the rain.

Would you rather...

Bare knuckle brawl with an orangutan or give a hobo a massage?

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I'd give that hobo the best massage in his life.

Would you rather...

Dance in the eye of a Tornado or jump over a speeding car?

Reaver

Staff
Jump over a speeding car. Less of a chance of having someone's trailer land on me.

Would you rather...

Swim with a great white shark or swim with rabid dolphins?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I once kissed a dolphin right in front of my wife while she was carrying our first born in the womb. Did it have rabies? Well, I don't have rabies, so I guess it didn't. Would I have rabies if it did? Maybe not, because dolphins don't bite. But they sure can kiss!

Would you rather…

…go hitchhiking on Mount Everest or go regular hiking on Mount Olympus?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Hitchhiking on Mount Everest. Less chance of being smitten by an angry god/goddess.

Would you rather...

...travel through space with Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect, or through time with The Doctor of your choice?

Reilith

Sage
The Doctor, any day, every day. Ofc, 10th Doctor .
Would you rather not sleep for a week, or watch only horror films for a week?

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4265

I would watch super cheesy horror movies all week and love it.

Would you rather be able to instantly speak every language in the world or be able to see light wavelengths beyond normal human perception?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Speak every language. Seeing new light would be all kinds of disorienting.

Would you rather be allergic to your favorite food or unable to taste at all?

Russ

Istar
Allergic to my favourite food. Best weight loss plan possible.

Would you rather suffer from migraines or kidney stones?

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Desert. Knowing me, I'd die either way so at least I can build an awesome sandcastle before I go.

Would you rather...

Be able to turn invisible or change into any person of your gender at will.

Reaver

Staff
Change into any person of my gender at will. Damn that would be fun!

Would you rather...

Be a billionaire but have only a week to live or be a trillionaire with only a day to live?

Gryphos

Auror
Bruh, I wouldn't want either, but I guess if I had to pick I'd take the billionaire for a week option.

Would you rather...

Have no one ever notice you, or have everyone always notice you?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Olaf, assuming Elsa has already given my own personal snow cloud so I don't melt in summer.

Would you rather fly with Aladdin on Carpet, or with Hercules on Pegasus?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I'm only flying with Hercules if I have superpowers to topple him from Pegasus. Otherwise, I'll take the carpet ride and see if I can borrow the blue genie. Without either condition, neither choice really fits a fantasy of mine.

Would you rather swim with Ariel the Little Mermaid or fly with Tinkerbell, that mind-erasing little shit from Neverland?

Reaver

Staff
Why isn't skinny dipping with Princess Jasmine a choice? Swimming with Ariel would be my next choice.

Would you rather...

Arm wrestle Bigfoot or play Sorry! with Chewbacca?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Sorry! with Chewbacca. And I'd let him win, naturally. I like my arms attached to my torso.

WYR fly in the Millennium Falcon or the Enterprise?