• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How many heads do dogs have?

So my just-to-verify-you-aren't-a-machine question for registration was "Do dogs have one or two heads"? I had thought this was a just for fun type question so I wrote "They have three heads!". Apparently it wasn't such so I got it wrong. :eek: (that smiley is ridiculous, I just had to use it)
there are too many answers to that question. Think about it, Hades' (and Hagrid's) dogs had three heads! No they aren't real but this IS a fantastical forum. Also our brain's are divided into our subconscious and conscious minds, it is the same for dogs too (they dream) so simplistically... two heads.

things get interesting when you over think them :)

Oh and the second question I had to answer was "what is the second letter of the alphabet". I wrote B, but even this answer isn't the sole option... :)

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Our capacity for overthinking is what makes them great questions for this site. They remind us that we (surely it can't be just me?) sometimes overthink our writing.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I also said Cerberus has 3, but 2 was unheard of.

I got it wrong.

What can I tell you? I forgot all about Orthrus.

(Poor Orthrus... he can never get out of his brother's three-headed shadow.)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
my dog has one head, and I swear it is filled with rocks. I don't think if he had two he'd be any smarter, he'd just be able to slobber in two directions at once.

Corvus

Scribe
Apparently they have a stuffed two headed dog in a museum somewhere (I think in Russia). From when a doctor was experimenting whit transplantation surgery in the 1950-is.