• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Prototype for epub cover

SeverinR

Vala

This is basically what I am thinking for the cover.

Dragon: I would like a more youthful looking dragon, with 3-5 crest horns, dragon centered on the instruments.

The title is still a working title.

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
You might want to try something different with the dragon - it resembles the Eragon covers just a tad too much for me. However, I do like the cover, but I think you need to find a better way to include all of the items shown... I'm not sure how you would go about this, but I'd like to see it when it's done

SeverinR

Vala
You might want to try something different with the dragon - it resembles the Eragon covers just a tad too much for me. However, I do like the cover, but I think you need to find a better way to include all of the items shown... I'm not sure how you would go about this, but I'd like to see it when it's done

So many different covers for that, I only remember the cover with just the letters.
I think there is 6 different when I googled it.

But It does, I will look for a different pose.

SeverinR

Vala

So many different covers for that, I only remember the cover with just the letters.
I think there is 6 different when I googled it.

But they all do have the dragon looking the same, I will look for a different pose.