• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fallout 4 Alternate Soundtrack

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
If fallout 4 is like its predecessors than there will be radio mods in no time. My personal favourite used to be the Conelrad radio. I don't play fallout 4 though, but unless Bethesda radically changed their policies than soon you will have better radios.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
If fallout 4 is like its predecessors than there will be radio mods in no time. My personal favourite used to be the Conelrad radio. I don't play fallout 4 though, but unless Bethesda radically changed their policies than soon you will have better radios.

Bethesda, is actually actively promoting modding. They've built it into the game, and for Fallout 4, I think there are already tons of mods out there that you can access.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I should have guessed as much. Really, Bethesda's strong support of modding is why people are still laying the past games. Even the Morrowind community is still making mods, albeit a little slower than the skyrim and new vegas communities. From what i see the current fallout 4 mods are pretty advanced even without the modders having a creation kit yet.

Velka

Sage
I know mods are part of what makes Bethesda's games so strong, I'm looking forward to what comes out of the community. I mentioned this fanmix more for how absolutely perfect the choices were. It's an eerie mix of haunting music and atmospheric awesomeness.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
... Bethesda's strong support of modding is why people are still laying the past games.

Ummm... I know people love these games, but I didn't know they literally LOVE these games. :p

Thanks for the childish chuckle. :D I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Ummm... I know people love these games, but I didn't know they literally LOVE these games. [emoji14]

Thanks for the childish chuckle. :D I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread.
Haha. Well some fans are so devoted to these games that they might as well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-E610v met Tapatalk