• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, with a dash of appreciation.

Valinthros

Dreamer
Greetings,

As the title of this thread implies, I would like to start with a simple thank you to the individuals responsible for breathing life into this little gem of a site. The administrators, web design team, and users have created a highly supportive community. I am truly excited for the opportunity to be a part of it.

That being said I would also like to take the time to write a few words about who I am, and my goals. I am a US Navy veteran, a writer, and IT professional. I enjoy a good book, pleasant conversation, and the company of good people. Soon to be realized personal goals include completion of my degree in telecommunications, and my first novel. The degree will be completed in May, and the novel this month. Currently I'm 60k words in, but I believe it may peak at 110k by the end. If anyone is interested I'll have my website in my signature as soon as I have 5 posts in, or you can ask for it. I'm not entirely sure if its alright to post it in this thread, so I'm going to err on the side of caution.

Once again, thank you for having me!

Respectfully Yours,

Valinthros

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and Well met Valinthros
Leap on in when you have half a mind.
This is a great place to learn and share [and waste time, chat, get a new list of books to read etc...].

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
USAF-6yrs in a galaxy long ago, and far far away. (Airplane babysitter.)

Pull up a topic and enjoy.