• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introduction

TPushit

Acolyte
Hello everyone,

Most people call me Tony, however you can call me Admin if you choose. I am, quite obviously, an amateur at most things. Being only fifteen is, to say the least, a disadvantage in the areas in which I take interest in. For instance, I have not been on this planet long enough to properly gain a sense of time or scale in the area of Human Geography, but I digress. I joined this website as a sort of experiment; to read, critique, and hopefully get one or two of my own works read and critiqued by some people. Now I joined fully understanding that many of you are most likely a close-knit community, and I am the invader, so I shall take it slowly and try not to anger anyone. If you ever want me to read something or participate in a role-play simply ask and I will attempt to please. I do have some experience with writing, key example being my school's Creative Writing extra curricular, but also my own role-play forum project named Mind Game. I would like to thank anyone who is willing to befriend me and possibly 'show me around' mythicscribes.com.

Godspeed.

P.S. It is only by sheer coincidence that Tony and I share the same first name and that my commonly used username is Admin. Just for clarification.

Last edited:

Shadoe

Sage
Welcome.

I haven't noticed this being a close-knit community that sees new people as invaders. So feel free to jump right in.

Why is your name "Admin"?

myrddin173

Maester
Man the battle stations!!! We have an intruder!!

I couldn't resist. Anyways welcome to the boards, have you looked at the Machiavel: Ambition Forum yet? Its a roleplay made by our very own Ravana it really hasn't taken of yet because we have so few dedicated members, perhaps you would like to join?

TPushit

Acolyte
Man the battle stations!!! We have an intruder!!

I couldn't resist. Anyways welcome to the boards, have you looked at the Machiavel: Ambition Forum yet? Its a roleplay made by our very own Ravana it really hasn't taken of yet because we have so few dedicated members, perhaps you would like to join?

I am always interested in forum RPGs, so I will definitely check that out. :D

TPushit

Acolyte
Also, thank you all for the warm welcomes. This has really made my day to be honest. Which could be a sad, pathetic thing if you think about it. But I digress.