• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Sup folks

Khama

Scribe
Mmmmm, how to start this off...

Well, hi, I'm Khama. I am a Junior in a fabulous Highschool(Not really). I have liked writing stories ever since I was a kid, and with each passing year cringe at the sentence structures of said stories. Course such is to be expected when ones age can be counted upon their hand.

Thus far I've 'worked' on three novels. First one never got past the planning stage, second got to chapter 15, and the third is near completion. Editing is going to be fun, right guys? Right?..

Beyond that when I don't write I run Track/play Soccer(Yus Football) and tinker with 3D Modelling.

So that time has come... Not a clue of what else to type, especially since i'm feeling sadder with each passing moment. Since there is snow outside... In April... I want warmth again :cry:.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Khama
You are doing okay so far... :)
This is a good place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind...
Well its a balmy 61 and sunny here and we've had no snow all winter... Not to rub salt into any open cuts or anything...

Spider

Sage
Since there is snow outside... In April... I want warmth again :cry:.

Hah! I know what you mean... a couple of days ago, I watched the temperature drop from 68 degrees Fahrenheit to 44 degrees in like fifteen minutes. The weather's crazy!

Anyways, welcome to MS! Recently, it seems like we've been getting a lot of high school juniors. Giving up on exams or something? :D

Khama

Scribe
Well its a balmy 61 and sunny here and we've had no snow all winter... Not to rub salt into any open cuts or anything...

It hurts man it hurts.

Hah! I know what you mean... a couple of days ago, I watched the temperature drop from 68 degrees Fahrenheit to 44 degrees in like fifteen minutes. The weather's crazy!

Anyways, welcome to MS! Recently, it seems like we've been getting a lot of high school juniors. Giving up on exams or something? :D

Sometimes I wish the weather would go away.

Exams? Oh that stuff that normal people study for. I don't study for my exams since I score what I want to score each time. Not to mention last time I studied many years ago I failed the test :(.

Thanks for the welcome Reaver!