• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The pain to gain access.. worth it.. (or so I shall see)

Tagnizkur

Dreamer
My title explains it all... more so than 42. I still believe that answer to be wrong.. I saw it more as a 71... not a 42. Alas I blather on and forget the point of this post. It was to say..... Hi!

Had I left it as a simple Hi however, I believe I would have been quickly shunned as the new and rather illiterate bland guy who suffers some for of text based leprosy.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Tagnizkur
Ah... 42... I remember it well I was drinking Schnapps in a field in Austria when this idea just... Oh wait that was Douglas Adams and not me...
There is nothing wrong with bland... It is the "interesting" people that make me suspicious...
Hope you find this place useful, entertaining and informative.
Share what you know and learn what you don't.
[and always carry a good towel - that that is just common sense...]

Nagash

Sage
Heya Tagnizkur (Tag', if you will) ! Welcome in our humble community-website ! Grab a chair and join our circle around the bonfire, where all can share their tales and legends from the past...

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Welcome to the space! :)
I do hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Should you ever need anything do not hesitate to ask.
There are many talented people here. No, I'm not one of them, thought one day I hope to be. :biggrin:
The threads are a great place to start when seeking that all important bit of information. And should you have something to add please do so.
Jump in to the challenges and have some fun, flex your writing muscles. When you are done, come cool off in the chat room, where many of us hang out and get to know one another.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
~B.L.~