• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

queenofashes

Hi, folks! *waves* I'm new here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

My name's Regina. I'm a coffeeholic, and I've been writing since the beginning of time. Or close to it, anyway. I'm a bit scatterbrained, and I have trouble concentrating on any one thing for any long length of time, so I've got a handful of in-progress novels. My main focus right now is to get organized, buckle down, and actually get something finished.

When I'm not writing, I'm usually making things in some other way - painting, knitting, making jewelry, etc. My other major project is getting a shop set up to sell some of my handmade goodies online.

During my downtime, you'll often find me with my nose in a book - fiction, nonfiction, sci-fi, fantasy... I read a little of everything.

I'm dreadful at introductions, so I'll leave it at that. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all! :smile:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met queenofashes
From my on-line name I guess you can deduce my favourite hot liquid...
Coffee before food... that's my motto.
That may also explain my not-finishing-things as well...
Share what you know [you'll be surprised at what you know that we don't] and learn what you need from the rest of them around here somewhere... I can tell you how to marshal a cycle race or summon the four winds [remarkable similar in many ways] but not much more...
Dive on in the water is lovely.
Good luck with the on-line endeavours...

queenofashes

Ah! Another devote of the bean! Nice to meet you, Joe. I'll be sure to share my vast knowledge of mostly useless things, and if I ever need help with my wind-summoning, I'll look you up. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
I am a art-o-holic.
[I make paracord bracelets/collars, I make heraldic shields, chain maille jewelry, coats for my dog, I love to try new and unique art forms.]
Welcome, you will find a wealth of knowlege here and will hear a variety of thoughts on any given subject. We all have different perspectives on an issue. IMHO this is what makes this site great.

Jump in the water is fine, wait did they find that piranha? That was the lunch special yesterday? Ok, yea the waters fine. Ignore the skeleton at the bottom of the lake, don't worry it wasn't a regular at the inn.:D