• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hiya From Ireland!

AngelBlue

Acolyte
Hi guys - I stumbled upon this forum just yesterday and am thrilled to have found it! I've written and am currently editing my first Urban Fantasy Novel (and am working on my second) and am happy to have found a like-minded community to read, share, question and discuss all things fantasy writing!

:angel:

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Ahoy there,

Very welcome to Mythic Scribes. I too live in Ireland (Cork), and I believe there's a few others as well (though I can't recall any names right now so they may not be too active).
I wish you the best of luck with your novel. I'm still working on the first draft on my first one, but eventually I'll get it done too. Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions or ponderances you'd like to share. I'm sure someone will be able to answer, or at least comment on it. :)

Again, very welcome.

Welcome to the Scribes, AngelBlue. We are all glad to have another voice to add to the discussions. Feel free to jump in and get your feet wet, and enjoy yourself.

What is your novel about?

-Cold

AngelBlue

Acolyte
Thanks guys! @Cold, my novel is the first in a series of Urban Fantasy trilogies, all set in *our* world, but with supernatural creatures in it. Naturally ;) The first trilogy stars a vampire, and co-stars an angel, a human, some demons and a few fairies. :D