• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi from the Land of Cheese

FarmerBrown

Troubadour
Hello!

My name is Erin and I've been following Mythic Scribes on Twitter for a while and finally got around to joining the site. Woo!

Anyway, I recently (self)published my first somewhat epic, probably YA (maybe "crossover") fantasy novel ("The Feast") and am currently working on the sequel.

I'm here for camaraderie, sharing ideas, and lurking.

Nice to meet you all!

And no, I cannot send you cheese.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met FarmerBrown
We have devices.... to persuade you not to lurk [we ask really nicely and try to tempt you with cookies]
No cheese parcels:eek:
The day will be a little less bright and shiny...
Share and learn - I may have said the before.

FarmerBrown

Troubadour
Curses! My one weakness....cookies....

A hand reaches from the shadows. No, the light is too much to bear! The hand grabs a...a cookie, and is plucked from comforting shadow and revealed in the light of day to belong to a mere farmer. No, my opinion is too fragile! No worries, this is a cookie of courage.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hey - we got you to post at least once more!
And when you get to five posts we show you where the hidden doors are. For ten post we teach you the secret handshake. That's how we drag you in...
Actually somethings do happen at five posts [like being able to post in the Showcase - if I remember correctly...]

Scalvi

Scribe
Hey - we got you to post at least once more!
And when you get to five posts we show you where the hidden doors are. For ten post we teach you the secret handshake. That's how we drag you in...
Actually somethings do happen at five posts [like being able to post in the Showcase - if I remember correctly...]

Wait, secret handshakes?! I wasn't made aware of any secret handshakes! :mad: