• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Stuff about things

My name is Seth O'Morrow. I write under that name and as "Euell Kolter." I'm 15 years old. I have some form of bipolar disorder, and that causes me to get extremely frustrated very easily when it comes to writing, and so I only really write when I'm in a fit of inspiration. I've had two pieces of flash fiction published in a local free magazine, and previously had a column in that same magazine writing reviews for video games/movies/music.

I write pretty much anything that might fall under the blanket of sci-fi, fantasy and horror. Like I said, bipolar, so I have a hard time deciding what I actually want to write.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met seth.omorrow
I have a hard time on deciding what to write too, so I gave up thinking about the labels and just started writing what I wanted to read... So now I'm in a sort of Noire-ish, alt-world, alt-history vibe with a massive dose of Cthulhu-ish fantasy/horror... Oh and occasional there is some romance too.... Go put that on the shelf!:p
This is a great place to learn what you need and share what you know.
The Venison Stew is only two days old... but I wouldn't touch the Tiramisu.

Folderol

Scribe
I'm a fan of inspiration myself, Seth, no harm in that.

Welcome to the Mythic Scribes forum. You'll find a nice assortment of crazies here; probably enough to make you feel completely sane. Creative outlet is good, so have fun looking around and getting inspired.

Tom

Istar
Hey, you were looking at me specifically when you made that "crazies" remark, weren't you? XD

Anyway, welcome aboard, Seth! Don't let being bipolar keep you from writing. I have ADD, and it can sometimes be tough to sit down and write. Sometimes I have to force myself to do it, but it pays off.

I like writing dark fantasy, and have also experimented with sci-fi. It would be great to see the two flash fics you wrote!

By the way, O'Morrow is an awesome Irish surname. Where can I get one?

ArenRax

Sage
O' Morrow, try Grimm i think its german not sure. ADD actualy hinders writing? no wonder i havnt finished anything, but dont let anything stop ya, im still trying thats for sure. how do you get published? i have no idea how but congrats on getting published.

Tom

Istar
Oh yeah, ADD certainly makes it hard to write. I mean, it's hard just getting everyday tasks done without losing focus--writing can be worse! On some days I feel like I have strings tied to my thoughts, and they're slowly pulling me in all different directions. But, I agree, you can't let that drag you down. :)