• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

fresh off the boat

joshwolf

Acolyte
Hey Folks,

I just stumbled onto this community. I've been writing for a while and this looks like a great place to find/provide support, critiques and what have you. So glad you guys are out here and that the forums are so clearly defined.

-joshwolf

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met joshwolf
Nice to have you around.
"what have you" is what we do best...
Leap on in, paddle around, enjoy the waters. The sharks aren't released until midnight.

SeverinR

Vala
Well met,
Welcome, as soon as you get your land legs back, come in and pull up a stool, down wind if ye got sea sick if you will.
Don't mind the cats, they'll help clean ya up if ya did.

Join in, in a conversation, most people won't bite...well, they don't bite without a little growl first, at least, don't be worried they all's had their shots and all. At least the regulars anyway, never know what the boats bring in...

First rounds on ma Lord JoshWolf. Who's takin him up on that?

joshwolf

Acolyte
Thanks, folks! I've already found some really interesting discussions about both sex and cursing in fantasy lit. I had no idea that this forum would be so, uh, bracing!

Tom

Istar
Thanks, folks! I've already found some really interesting discussions about both sex and cursing in fantasy lit. I had no idea that this forum would be so, uh, bracing!

It's refreshing, like a good slap in the face. :) All jokes aside, though, I'm glad you discovered the site. I look forward to seeing you weigh in on the many subjects up for discussion.