• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings n' salutations

Hello there, tis Abe. I'm an amateur fantasy writer from Brooklyn looking to get some feedback on my tech-fantasy epic in the works, the Realms of Sarglath. Fantasy is a very interesting genre to me, because it's where humans can create worlds completely different from our own, and yet still grounded in somewhat of a reality. I've been writing since I was a wee 'un, but I'm always looking for ways to hone my craft.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met God-Of-Toasters
I have a weakness for world building. I'm an architect rather than a gardener I have been told.
Potter about, make yourself at home.
[love the name BTW]

Hello again, and thanks for the greetings and compliments. In addition to Sarglath, I am working on a sword and sorcery themed fan fiction of My Little Pony, featuring none of the original characters. I'm a kinda guy who likes to spice up old stories, be them my own or someone else's. I do this by adding more world building. Howzabout you?

Saigonnus

Auror
Greetings and well met. Welcome to the forums. I am personally not fond of My Little Pony at all, just don't understand the appeal, but good on you if you can write fan fiction in its world. It will be valuable to continue the canon if you can get it published.

I am more into traditional fantasy, science fiction and speculative fiction. Presently I am on a post-apocalyptic kick, but haven't written much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk