• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Hello, the name is evolution_rex. I've always been obsessed with creating mythopoeias and worlds both as a kid and now, and I thought I'd join to meet others who have the same hobby. I've never had a solid single fantasy world, but several (I usually work on creating a new universe when I have free time), but I've had this specific idea in my head for the last few years and I think I'll be sticking with and hopefully people here will enjoy it or can offer advice. I also really like to be active in these online communities, so I'll probably be posting a lot and trying to get involved any way I can.

From one Californian to another- Hello!
I think you'll find that this is a warm and wonderful writing community.
Welcome!

-Stephanie

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met evolution_rex
Good to have you here.
Grab a seat and enjoy the show...
I'm trying to wean myself off world building... Any day now... and I'll stop... any day... Soon...

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard. World building is a great topic, with endless interesting aspects to explore. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on those, and other subjects.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome to the scribes... I hope your stay is entertaining and informative.

World-building is an aspect I enjoy as well, though I try to balance it with actual writing when I can so I keep moving forward on my projects.

Good luck and nice to meet you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk