• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Teacup's back

teacup

Auror
Not really an introduction, just a return.
I've been here a few times recently but not been active at all like I used to be. I was too busy with college work but all my exams are over now and my gap year has begun. I HAVE 15 MONTHS OFF UNTIL UNI!!!!!

Back to writing, but now I'm rusty and the pages are staying blank :| I'll get into it eventually.

So I'm back and will be much more active again :D Just writing this to say hi to all the old members and new people who joined while I was away. So, what's new?
(Also what's going on with the chat, there used to be great chats on all the time but whenever I've been on recently nobody's been there? Am I coming on at bad times or do people not really do the group chats any more?)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Good to have you back...
Can't comment on the Chat function as I rarely used it and didn't notice its passing...
Do you know what Uni or what you want to study?

teacup

Auror
Hey Svrt :D just a little bit of milk for me, with you on the no sugar though.
I just remembered I still have one of your articles from a while back bookmarked. I'll get to that soonish hopefully :p

Spider

Sage
Good to see you, TC! And yeah, sadly not too many people use the chat function anymore. It ain't what it used to be :(

teacup

Auror
And yeah, sadly not too many people use the chat function anymore. It ain't what it used to be :(

That's a shame :c There used to be some great chats.

Good to see you too, hope the writing is going well ^^