• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Good afternoon, everyone.

osimur_wil

Scribe
Hello. My name is Will and I've come here because I feel like this place will provide me with decent feedback and give me a chance to share my ideas and fantasy concepts in an open forum.
Before I get on to all my ideas, why don't I tell you about me?
I'm a nineteen, almost twenty, year old man living in a quiet suburb in New Jersey. I work at UPS loading trailers with boxes so that they get to your doorstep in a timely fashion. I live with my family and have two cats, Thor and Hudson.
I've been interested in fantasy for as long as I can remember, loving stories of gallant warriors riding atop steeds, slaying dragons and rescuing princesses. Of course, my tastes have become more refined and expanded since my days reading fairy tales. I'm a fan of Warhammer Fantasy novels like the Felix and Gotrek novels, R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt series, and I've recently been reading the works of Brent Weeks and James Enge. Outside of novels, the lore of the Elder Scrolls and Warhammer 40k have been my lifelong obsessions. I've even made my own purity seals out of used blending sticks from my old high school.
I can't wait to start sharing my ideas with you all. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of useful information out of all of you.

Russ

Istar
Welcome to Mythic Scribes OW...I think you will fit in fine here with interests like those.

There are lots of interesting topics to explore and hopefully we can learn from you and you can get something from the experience as well.

Have fun.

:cry: I had a long and elegant message typed out but my hand slipped & I accidentally exited out of the browser.

So ... let me try this again.

Hello Will and welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Let us know if you have any questions. Don't be afraid to jump right in and offer up your advice or opinions in the forums. Of course you can be as active or as silent as you'd like but we can't spell "community" without "U" or "I" ... oddly enough, you can spell it without "cliche". Weird.
Okay I'll stop now.

Welcome Will :wavespin:
I look forward to hearing your ideas.

-Stephanie

osimur_wil

Scribe
:cry: I had a long and elegant message typed out but my hand slipped & I accidentally exited out of the browser.

So ... let me try this again.

Hello Will and welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Let us know if you have any questions. Don't be afraid to jump right in and offer up your advice or opinions in the forums. Of course you can be as active or as silent as you'd like but we can't spell "community" without "U" or "I" ... oddly enough, you can spell it without "cliche". Weird.
Okay I'll stop now.

Welcome Will :wavespin:
I look forward to hearing your ideas.

-Stephanie

I will try to be an active poster, though sleeping, work, and soon college fill my schedule for most of the day. I have posted a thread in World Building about Male Amazons within my fiction if you want to check that out.
Thank you for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met osimur_wil
When I was in a shared house many years ago I had a WH40K Inquisitor Seal on my bedroom door for many years. I don't think it helped protect me from the powers of Chaos, but it did come close to freaking out more than one visitor [probably because it glowed in the dark].
Leap in, Enjoy!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome to Mythic Scribes. I hope you'll enjoy it here, and best of luck with your writing and your stories.