• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello All

JP Harker

Scribe
Hello All,

I finally got around to writing my intro for this site - go me! I'm an aspiring writer from glamorous Glamorgan looking to get some opinions on what I'm doing and chat to other writers. Mostly I'll be pestering with questions because I am very new to all of this so you have been warned!
At the moment I'm about to send my first fantasy book to a publishing agent and am bracing for the inevitable anxious wait for a response! When not writing I'm a keen student of jujutsu and karate and am yet another victim of the evil that is Games Workshop (why do I keep going back there...why?)

Chat again soon,

James

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met JPT
My name is CupofJoe and I am a GW-holic.
I have been 12 years GW free [holds up tarnished brass 10 Year medal that is worn around my neck].
It can be done! You can break free of GW's lure. [but their stuff is soooooo pretty]
You need to be strong and find a sponsor [or alternative games world if you like].
Hope you have fun here and find the support and help you need.
Be seeing you...

JP Harker

Scribe
Thanks to both, look forward to chatting!

CupofJoe - I'm a classic re-offender; started back when Imperial Guard were all in lead, managed to quit but then relapsed when they started making them in plastic - Damn you GW!!