• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Sir Robin

Dreamer
I was directed to this site via my Twitter feed as a place that I might be able to share some stories and receive some valuable insight into improving my writing. Most of my writing so far as been in the form of simple character short stories and backgrounds to be used in defining a group of characters for a novel I hope to write some day.

I know that I am a novice writer but that is why I'm here. Perhaps someday with your generous assistance I could turn my hobby into something more. I look forward to reading other people's work and gaining some knowledge along the way.

Thanks & well met!
Scott

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Sir Robin [aka Scott]
I hope you enjoy this site and find the denizens as helpful and friendly as I do.
Just a hint, but if the Golem asks you to dance, let it lead...

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard. I think you will find a heap of useful stuff around here, and if none of the current heaps inspire you, don't be shy about starting your own heap!

Writing for a living can be hard, but it is also a fun and rewarding challenge to take on and a road worth exploring. When you get that first professional sale it can be an unforgettable moment.

And never dance with the golem, the damned thing has two left feet.