• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introductions are awkward...

Sabu

Hello everyone!

I'm Sabrina, or Sabu, a 23-year-old fiction writer from Seattle. While I wouldn't consider myself a novice, I'm definitely a newbie in the sense that I've never published (or actually finished) anything. I used to focus on art, doing webcomics and all that jazz, but last November I made the decision to focus on writing and being an author (with drawing on the side.) I even set up a YouTube channel to do "WriteTube" stuff...
Unfortunately, I'm super shy, but hoping to make some friends anyway. :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Sabu [aka Sabrina]
It is good to have you here.
I hope you find this place a friendly and supportive as I do.
There are a lot of resources here; people, articles and threads.
Stay well away from the three headed mouse [especially the middle head as that one is mean!] and everything will be copacetic...

Incanus

Auror
Stay well away from the three headed mouse [especially the middle head as that one is mean!] and everything will be copacetic...

And all this time I thought it was just a furry, three-fingered glove stuffed with... something or other.

Anyway, Welcome Sabu. Good luck with your project(s)!

Sabu

Not gonna lie, a three headed mouse would make a cool pet...
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Ilona Rapp

Acolyte
Hello everyone!

I'm Sabrina, or Sabu, a 23-year-old fiction writer from Seattle. While I wouldn't consider myself a novice, I'm definitely a newbie in the sense that I've never published (or actually finished) anything. I used to focus on art, doing webcomics and all that jazz, but last November I made the decision to focus on writing and being an author (with drawing on the side.) I even set up a YouTube channel to do "WriteTube" stuff...
Unfortunately, I'm super shy, but hoping to make some friends anyway. :)
Hello Sabu! I love that you began with webcomics and set up your own channel. I was shy at 23... and still am a bit (though my kids often believe I am too talkative). We live in Seattle too, and two of my daughters are working on an anime comic/graphic novel series. I am not as much of an artist, but I love to sketch, and I draw my characters to get a feel for their personalities. I believe that the artist within you will create rich descriptions which will enhance your writing! Wishing you all the best in your writing goals.