• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Radagast the Brown shows up

Radagast

Hello everyone,

I am Radagast the Brown, at least this is my nickname. I come from Germany and I wish to create my own fantasy world and write a book about it. I am also interested in Pen & Paper RPG's, though I didn't played one fully yet. I am a young writer (24), so don't wonder if my english might not be always correct.

When It comes to Fantasy Worlds I think of magic in first place, and of religion, sacred sites and of nature-woven societies. I am not only searching for help in developing my own world, I can also contribute and answer questions about religions, especially buddhism and christianity.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Radagast [the Brown]
Big shoes to fill with that name...:p
English is my first/only language and I rarely get it right.
Good luck with what ever the future brings you and I hope your time with MS is a uplifting and helpful as it has been for me.

Russ

Istar
Hello everyone,

I am Radagast the Brown, at least this is my nickname. I come from Germany and I wish to create my own fantasy world and write a book about it. I am also interested in Pen & Paper RPG's, though I didn't played one fully yet. I am a young writer (24), so don't wonder if my english might not be always correct.

When It comes to Fantasy Worlds I think of magic in first place, and of religion, sacred sites and of nature-woven societies. I am not only searching for help in developing my own world, I can also contribute and answer questions about religions, especially buddhism and christianity.

Welcome aboard Radagast. Don't worry about your English I can assure you it is far better than my German.

By the by, which part of Germany are you from? I have spent a lot of time in that part of the world.

I hope you find what you are looking for here, but if you don't see your topic currently being discussed don't be shy about starting your own thread.

Radagast

Welcome aboard Radagast. Don't worry about your English I can assure you it is far better than my German.

By the by, which part of Germany are you from? I have spent a lot of time in that part of the world.

I hope you find what you are looking for here, but if you don't see your topic currently being discussed don't be shy about starting your own thread.

Firstly thanks for your answer. I am from the south-west from germany, don't want to publish the exact location of mine, but one could say that I am a so-called "Badener".

Secondly I must say that I have currently not much time, but when the time comes I will spend more time on this site :)