• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A Quick Greeting

Katherynn

Acolyte
Hello all! Long time novelist here. Thought I would drop in and say hello! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the forums and sharing my work.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for being part of our community! Hope you find everything you're looking for here.

Katherynn

Acolyte
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for being part of our community! Hope you find everything you're looking for here.

Thanks, Reaver! Also - your signature is wonderful! Dune is one of my favorite works. You chose a lovely line.

Hi! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to reading your stuff :)

Thank you! I likely won't be posting anything anytime soon. I have a current piece I've been working on but I post it elsewhere. So I can't post it here, unfortunately. But this gives me a great opportunity to work on the next piece I've been putting together!

Howdy! Welcome to a realm of imagination. It's a lot of fun.

It definitely is! I've been swimming around for a bit myself (about ten years). I'm looking forward to exploring here!

Hi. I am new to the forum as well.

Welcome as well! Best of luck on the site!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to our community. This is a great place to chat, play, and procrastinate. :) Hope you enjoy yourself and find the things you're looking for, to help you on your journey.

Arranah

Troubadour
Welcome. Novels are such a cool way to spend one's time fantasizing, don't you think? I've been able to resolve all kinds of things this way.