• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What's up Mythic Scribes!

pmkava

Dreamer
Hello, i'm pmkava, and I am new here.
I joined up here to hoping to find people who would be interest in participating in collaborative writing or helping me with brainstorming, and it seems like this will be a good place for it. I've looked through the Mythic Archipelago board and i will probably start helping out with that.

in my life so far i have collected a wide array of esoteric knowledge doing research for my stories, and so i know a few things about sciences, alchemy, astrology, religion and myths, world history and all kinds of the topics.

i hope to have a lot of fun working with other writers on this site in the future.

Reaver

Staff
Hello & Welcome to Mythic Scribes, pmkava! It's great to have you as part of our community! You've definitely come to the right place! I encourage you to check out all the forums that interest you and post on the threads to make your voice heard.

If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to PM me or leave a message on my profile.:)

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
How do and welcome! You've certainly come to the right place; we're all delightfully collaborative here. Just ask our many victims.

Basically the same as the above. From one person to another who posted their introduction around the same time as each other (no, I can't think of how to word that differently), welcome and such. Feel free to run things by me too if you feel like it.

pmkava

Dreamer
well it definitely seems like this will be a great place to get feedback, collaborate, and all the like.

myrddin173

Maester
pmkava

Welcome to the boards. I am always glad to see people interested in the Mythic Archipelago, but it makes me feel guilty about neglecting it...