• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

lizzy.d

Acolyte
I was really excited to find this forum and see how supportive everyone is! I'm a fantasy lover and have been writing since I was little. My most serious project to date has been a work in progress for the past 5 or so years (I'm a bit of a perfectionist!) containing an elaborate theology, extensive history, and even its own language. I'm so thrilled to find a network I can bounce ideas and questions off of and equally thrilled to read about other people's works and offer my 2 cents. Cheers everyone -- it's gonna be a fun ride! :)

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, lizzy.d! It's great to have you in our community! I encourage you to check out everything that interests you and post on the threads you like so that your voice can be heard! We want to know what you think!:)

If there's anything I can do, please feel free to PM me or leave a message on my profile page.:D

Have fun!

Welcome Lizzy, to the most epic forum. Make yourself at home, I see you've met Reaver, he's a good guy, keeps all of us together. I'm the guy who brews mead and runs card and darts games by the way;).

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and salutations, Lizzy. Welcome to the Scribes, the secret hub of all things fantastical and inspiring. If you should, during your first hours here, feel the need to fall to your knees and silently weep in awe of the marvels around you, don't be ashamed. It's okay.

Or if you should, during your first hours here, feel the need to sidle away and silently escape, in dread of the absurdity around you, don't be ashamed. That's okay, too.

pmkava

Dreamer
hey another Michigander signs up right around the same time I do, what a coincidence.
Welcome to the forums.