• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello fellow forumers

Merc.p

Acolyte
I'm mercedes, 21 in so. california. I'm avidly reading fantasy, my favorite is epic fantasy and currently working my way through Joe Abercrombie's The Heroes. I love his first law trilogy, and all of the Tolkien works that I've read.
I've been on the forums before, and never dedicated much time, but due to all the new time I have to myself, I'm getting back on and putting my foot in it this time. I've been off and on working with world building, and have an elaborate plot, that needs some trimming and shaping.
I have previously worked with writing partners, and writing buddies and love bouncing idea's around, or collaborating.

See everyone out there in the cyberverse.

Merc. :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Merc
You'll feel like an old hand here in no time.
There will be plenty of places and people here to chew ideas over with in the various areas...
Jump in when you have a mind to.

Xaysai

Inkling
First, it just goes to show how unfair life is when you get a badass name like "Mercedes" and I end up with "Dan":mad:

Second, I love the Joe Abercrombie universe as well. Highly underrated! Sand dan Glokta is easily one of my most favorite characters, well, he and Black Dow.

Lastly, I used to live in So. Cal! Too much traffic in & out of San Diego for a boy who grew up in Vermont, so came back to the East Coast : )

Good luck, I hope you enjoy your time here with the Mythic Scribes!

Dan

Chilari

Staff
Welcome Merc. The Brainstorming forum might be your cup of tea for the bouncing ideas around side of things. Take a moment to check it out.

First, it just goes to show how unfair life is when you get a badass name like "Mercedes" and I end up with "Dan":mad:

Dan is fine, Dan is a nice safe name. Imagine being lumbered with "Alice" your whole life - and all the little references and songs that entails.