• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Script Frenzy

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
I thought Script Frenzy had been canceled by the NaNo people due to lack of participation- at least, according to the email I got and skimmed, that's the gist I got. I think they're focusing on Camp NaNo this year, which is in April and I think July.

nlough

Troubadour
Oh well I hadn't heard that. That would explain the site hasn't been updated in a while. Thanks for the info though. I guess I could still participate even though the NaNo people are doing it.

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
Yeah, I heard about it a while back I think, and then I got an email from the NaNo site that was sent out saying that they're ending it but people can, I THINK, still access the forums to get whatever might be up...though I could be imagining it. You're welcome.

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
I did try to do Script Frenzy twice, but I failed horribly. I was super out of practice in script writing- when I was maybe in third grade, the first thing I remember actually really writing was a script based on a game I'd play with a neighbor. Plus, Script Frenzy wants you to use an actual script format, but I was used to a format that I'd sort of made up (still essentially a script, but not the same format) and I just didn't that well. Between that and ending up losing steam in the plot idea I had at the time for each time I tried, it just didn't work. NaNo is more my thing, though I still haven't won that either. >.>