IMPORTANT: Do not upload any copyrighted images unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted images.
The best way to include images in your posts is by first uploading the image to our gallery, and then linking to it in the post with IMG tags.
Here's a step by step guide:
Upload Your Image to the Gallery
1. While logged in to your forums account, go to the image gallery:
Fantasy Image Gallery - - Mythic Scribes
2. Click on the category which best fits your image.
3. Near the upper right hand corner is a link labeled "Upload Photos." Click on it, and follow the instructions.
Copy the Image's Direct Link
4. Once the upload has been processed, you will automatically be taken to the image's new gallery page. Remain there.
5. To the right of the image, under the "Additional Info" heading, you will see the image's "Direct Link." Select and copy it.
Place the Image into Your Post
6. When entering a new post in our forums, you may now include the uploaded image by using IMG tags. Simply paste the Direct Link (obtained in step 5) into the post, and then wrap IMG tags around it.
The correct usage is:
So for example, the following codeCode:[IMG]Direct Link to your image[/IMG]
Would result in this:Code:[IMG]http://mythicscribes.com/gallery/data/513/pappenheimer.jpg[/IMG]
Let us know in this thread if you have any questions.