• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Inkitt's May 2015 Fantasy Writing Contest

vizslah

Hi,

I’d like to invite you to this month’s fantasy writing contest at Inkitt; "Epic Worlds: A New Adventure." Writing Contest: Epic Worlds | Inkitt - The Dynamic Community for Writers and Readers
We’ve got cash prizes this time so be sure to prepare your best stories!
The contest has just been launched, make sure to apply as early as you can.

Take us on an epic journey with your best fantasy stories. Submit ancient tales about dragons and griffins, or tell us your vision of the future through a science fantasy story. We want you to unleash your imagination and show us what you've got and write a truly unforgettable fantasty adventure.

Submit your best original fantasy fiction stories of up to 15,000 words. As always, there is no entry fee. The top 10% based on reader votes get the chance to be picked by the Inkitt staff for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.

If you think there is an epic story in you just waiting to get out, or if you have some treasures already hidden in your drawer, just grab your keyboard and enter the contest at
Writing Contest: Epic Worlds | Inkitt - The Dynamic Community for Writers and Readers

Cheers

Mihaly

Jabrosky

Banned
I've already submitted one short (Hunting for Womanhood) to your contest, but since you're offering multiple submissions per contestant, I might have more to share.

Incanus

Auror
I might be game. However, I'm not an artist, photographer, or graphic designer. I have a story, but no image to go with it. Do I have to have an image to submit? I wouldn't know how to create such a thing. Can I just pull some picture/image from the internet? I'm good to go in every other aspect here, but this one thing could potentially keep me out of it.

I'm open to suggestions.

Incanus

Auror
OK. I think I understand now. For some reason, I didn't see the links to images when I was reading about this earlier.

Anyone know of a reason NOT to submit? Is there anything shady about Inkitt? Has anyone here had any dealings with them before? I've never submitted to a contest before--anything I should know?