• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Halloween Epitaph Writing Contest

Hey guys, its me again. We have another contest over at AkamaruGames.com!

Though some of you might think it is early for Halloween, we at Akamaru Games don't have time for your negativity in our lives. So here we have a Halloween Epitaph Writing Contest!

All you have to do is submit an original, humorous epitaph to [email protected] before Halloween. All winners will have their epitaphs included in the in-game graveyard as well as their names in the game credits while one lucky winner will receive a Hero of the Realm medal, with his/her name engraved on the back. Entry is free and there is no limit to the number of entries you can submit, so get submitting. If you want more details click the link above or shoot over an e-mail to the e-mail address above.

Happy Hauntings!
-Marco

Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form.

Just curious how this works if its open to "legal residents of their respective countries" ... ?

Not an issue for me ;) I'm a legal US citizen I was just curious.

This sounds like fun. Thanks for posting it!

To tell the truth, we only post all that legal stuff because lawyers say we have to because silly people like to ruin things for everyone. It's a free contest and the prize is a medal and your work included in a video game. I doubt either of those prizes will alter our tax brackets. ;)

We look forward to seeing your entry, regardless of current country. :D