• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Indie Author Power Pack

Mythopoet

Auror
This is a great opportunity for those thinking of self publishing or just interested in learning more about it. Three awesome books bundled together for a limited time for a really affordable price:

Write. Publish. Repeat. by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
Let’s Get Digital (2nd ed.) by David Gaughran
How To Market A Book (2nd ed.) by Joanna Penn

You can read about them more here: New Release: The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish & Market Your Book | David Gaughran

Here's the Amazon link (other store links are in the post above): The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market Your Book - Kindle edition by David Gaughran, Joanna Penn, Sean Platt, Johnny B. Truant. Reference Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I already had Let's Get Digital, but .99 for the other two books is too good a deal to pass up. I've heard really good things about "Write. Publish. Repeat." and can't wait to dive in. These are great resources for anyone interested in self-publishing.

C

Chessie

I'm reading "Write, Publish, Repeat" and its very inspiring and educational. The only thing is these guys love to ramble which they do on their podcast, so I recommend watching a couple of their shows on youtube as well. They are great and I couldn't recommend their book more. Excited to sink my teeth into the marketing one, too since that's a mysterious world for me. :)

Incanus

Auror
Ah, shoot. The deal is only for Kindle. These look like items I should be getting into in the near future. I guess I could get the free app and just read on my computer--not ideal, but it could work. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to educate myself on these topics.

Thanks for the heads-up, Mytho!

Mythopoet

Auror
No, the deal should be available through iTunes, B&N and Kobo as well. The links to those stores are in the blog post I linked. I was too lazy to put them all here, so I just linked the one I use. ;)

Incanus

Auror
Oh, right--I was being a little too specific. What I meant was that the deal isn't for print media, electronic only--as far as I could tell. I don't own any of these devices, I only read print.

Incanus

Auror
Or on a phone, or on a tablet! Seriously, WAY worth it for this deal. Awesome books. :)

Again, I own no such devices. I can't carry a PC around with me everywhere I go. I do all of my reading away from the PC. Very inconvient for me. All I can come up with is getting the kindle-app, copy-paste into a word doc, and e-mail that to my work PC so I can read it on break. A lot of work-around, but I see no other way.

Edit: looks like the price is now $3.99.

Last edited:
I recently received the Power Pack and it's worth every penny! I use the Kindle App and the Kobo app on my desktop computer and have no problem reading. However, I will be going back and doing the "copy/paste" thing to be able to print out particular parts of the books.