• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

River of Blades FREE: August 4th-5th

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
More Splatter Elf goodness! I'm trying something different with my short stories. Since I got a lot of downloads for my free promotion of "The Unicorn-Eater," I'm deciding to do something drastically different for my new release "River of Blades." It will start off FREE for two days, August 4th and 5th. If you read "The Unicorn-Eater" and enjoyed it, this tale has more of the same weird, dark comedy and splattery action.

Get it here: River of Blades: A Weird Tale of Splatter Elf.

11752658_836146816470364_629930938_o.jpg

Monster hunter Katzia of Clovenhoof returns for another blood-spattered, sword-collecting adventure, rife with mutilation, mayhem, and lots of exploding heads. When brain-eating imps attack the village of Locanta, Katzia must hunt down their mother, a monstrous birthing-machine called the Dandelict. Together with a masochistic Shield Elf with a death wish, Katzia must survive an onslaught of horrors to reach the sword-collector's paradise, the legendary River of Blades.

This story is for mature audiences due to naughty language, buckets of blood, and other assorted things that make people squeamish and/or uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Russ

Istar
I really enjoyed Unicorn-Eater and have just downloaded this one. I would commend folks to read it. Firstly because Philip writes well and secondly because he busts his hump around here helping this community out and the least we can do is give his new work a look. Especially at this price.