• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A world where no sun exists. Rey de Noches!

Froboy69

Dreamer
Hello all, I would like to share with you my epic fantasy story known as Rey de Noches. Back in 2012, I self-published it and learned the hard way that my writing abilities were terrible. Thus I took a long break to humble myself and come to terms that I needed to get it properly edited for the sake of its potential.

That being said, I hired a professional editor and got it fixed. Now I am trying to improve its reputation and get it to where it needs to be.

Summary:

Becoming king of a world where no sun exists is never simple, even after 3 years of proving yourself as a worthy candidate. Since the night Ruiz left to begin his journey like his brother before him, he vows to prove himself a worthy candidate, in order to obtain said 'holy grail' of Noches itself by earning the title: Rey de Noches.

Even when receiving the strangest task: Prevent Chaos that will come to Noches. Seems like a mockery to Ruiz, although he begins to learn the truth as the events unfold. Discovery of these new 'beings', coming face to face with the world's most wanted man, the Moon goddess Luna ending relations with Hispania and the nations that succeeded from it, a current 20 year inactive King of Noches, leads Ruiz into a series of events threatening the existence of magic itself.

Ruiz soon learns the truth of what happened to his brother not only changing his life, but to his belief over his life's purpose if he's to become the most important being in Noches, or nothing but a sacrifice...

Epic Fantasy, this story is the first in a planned series called "The Legacy Cycle". I've spent years plotting everything (2007 was when I first got the idea) even when I was taking some time off to get enough funds to hire an editor. My story is free to download on amazon kindle, Nook, and iTunes. The idea is to get it where people don't have to buy my story so that they would be more convinced to give it a look.

I also added more lore and setting information here: http://mythicscribes.com/forums/world-building/17324-world-known-noches.html#post249068

41xGIpwjFiL.jpg

I hope that I have sparked your interest to at least give it a look~

Amazon US: Rey de Noches (Legacy Cycle Book 1) - Kindle edition by Sean Torres, Noora Kanervo. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Amazon UK: Rey de Noches (Legacy Cycle Book 1) eBook: Sean Torres, Noora Kanervo: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Barnes and Noble Nook: Rey de Noches by Sean Torres | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble®

iTunes: Rey de Noches by Sean Torres on iBooks