• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How did you discover Mythic Scribes?

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
We've been growing steadily over the past few months, and have a wonderful group here. Part of this is due to various methods of outreach that we've been experimenting with.

In an effort to better understand what is working, please let us know how you discovered us in this thread. Thanks!

Telcontar

Staff
Also Facebook. The icon caught my eye, and I figured 'why not?' because I haven't been involved in a writer's forum for awhile.

It was mentioned by someone in the NaNoWriMo forums. I was curious enough to click on the link and travel here. I forget what I was googling at the time--I think something about creating a fantasy world--and then it linked to NaNoWriMo, which linked to here!

Calash

Scribe
Keyword research was what got me here first. Fantasy and Writing to be exact ;)

Turns out we are on the same admin forum as well...it is a small world (wide web)

I honestly can't remember anymore. It was either I was doing a search on google and it somehow led to Mythic Scribes or it was one of the facebook ads asking me about "do you like to write" join this.

I am of no help..... ;)

Digital_Fey

Troubadour
I can't quite remember - was trawling Google for ages in search of a fantasy forum - but I'm pretty sure I found the link on NaNoWriMo as well o_O