• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Myths Inscribed

Lorna

Inkling
Hi everybody,

I'm just wondering when Myths Inscribed will be released. Will there be a link to it from this web site?

Lorna

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Let's not spill the beans just yet. :)

This secret project will be revealed soon... likely within the next two weeks. As soon as it's ready to be seen, there will be announcements on this site and others.

Lorna

Inkling
Yey, this should constitute my evening reading until the world ends :)

I particularly like the idea of the warp and weft section. It's great to see an offer of encouragement to aspiring writers from the editors. I think this will be very valuable.

Xaysai

Inkling

I particularly like the idea of the warp and weft section. It's great to see an offer of encouragement to aspiring writers from the editors. I think this will be very valuable.

You have a great blog, Lorna.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Just wanted everyone to know that Black Dragon has made Myths Inscribed accessible through Google Currents. If you have an Android device, you can download the Google Currents app from the Google Play Store. Once you do that, you'll be able to read Myths Inscribed formatted to your Android device.

Please subscribe by clicking Myths Inscribed Google Currents

Chilari

Staff

I found it very useful. I can certainly recommend it.