• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Lonely Young Writer

I just officially launched my new blog today. "The Lonely Young Writer" is a blog targeted at, as you might have guessed, young writers who feel like they have no support or encouragement. The target age group is 13 and up, but writers of any age can still find encouragement.

Topics include feeling lonely, the writing life, how to deal with criticism (and understanding that it's a positive), ways to generate ideas, as well as two weekly features: "Word-Craft Wednesdays" and a "Word of the Week" on Thursdays. "Word-Craft Wednesdays" will feature grammatical refreshers, tips for good writing style, and other advice related to the craft.

Check it out at The Lonely Young Writer.

If you guys have any suggestions for things which I can address on my blog, let me know! I really want this to be a place where writers can be informed, entertained, and consoled.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Congratulations. It sounds like an amazing resource for young writers and I love that you interact with the subscribers. Hope it's a runaway success.

I've got a new post up today, and it's one everyone's favorite topic: grammar!

How Important Is Grammar?

I'll be putting up new posts every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but don't worry, I won't link to every single one of them here! Critiques and suggestions from veteran bloggers are always welcome, as are questions and ideas from anyone else.