• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Auctoris Mundi - Where Every World Meets

Scalvi

Scribe
Well met,

About two weeks ago, I decided to make a move to do multiple things: start to build a base for myself as a writer, indulge my love of world-building, and work on keeping my creative juices flowing.

Over the course of about two weeks, I think I've succeeded in all of these things. I did not post sooner because I did not have many posts shared across the multiple blogs that I have. At least, not enough to give an accurate representation of what I wished to accomplish with them. I have a good number of posts now, enough that I am comfortable marketing the product.

Auctoris Mundi is effectively the host blog of all the world-building sites that I have or will eventually create (I currently have two). If you wish, you can subscribe directly to Auctoris Mundi and then follow the links in the recap posts or you can subscribe to whichever world is most interesting to you.

As much as I would like a follow for the tiny joys of seeing small numbers increase, I'd much more appreciate feedback both on the content and on the blog design. Things like contrived elements of posts, or murky navigation of the sites.

Until later: good day, and good reading,

Scalvi aka Rus Auctor aka Auctorus