• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Guest Blog Posts?

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I recently shut down my Blogger profile for a shiny new Wordpress and I'm wanting to get more content on the site other than just me rambling, promoting stuff, and my own flash fiction. So if you're interested in trading guest posts, I'm more than happy to share some spots with some people. If you want to talk about your fantasy world, your viewpoint on something, or whatever, I'm open to it.

I've also thought about trying to do blog challenges since the A-Z Challenge got me doing a lot of posts a while back.

If you're interested let me know and we can trade some information here or via PM.

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
Philip,

I've been thinking about doing a third edition of my novelette and putting it up on Amazon. If so, I wouldn't mind doing some guest blogging as a promotional tool. I'd probably be looking at late June/early July for that.

Thanks.

Brian

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
OK, let me know when you'd like to do it for sure and I'll schedule it around the time you'd like. I'm trying to post at least one thing a week, so I'm probably mostly going to fill it with fantasy news, world-building stuff, art, and flash fiction. Almost like my "Misc." place on the internet to put things I'm interested in. So I'm open to sharing stuff from other writers as well.

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
fill it with fantasy news

Can I do something like this, then?

GOBLINS INVADE LOS ANGELES

Sergeant Wong with the LAX Police reports that a gaggle of goblins were discovered in the Terminal 3 pipe chase underneath World Way. Mages from as far away as San Francisco had to be called in to contain the outbreak.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
If you want to write some kind of story or mock-news story, I'm cool with whatever you want. I just want to be able to provide at least one entry a week.

ALB2012

Maester
Sure, I'm always looking for guest posts and interviews - both giving and receiving. I've started a series of posts about the influence of fantasy in our society and I'd like more sign ups. I can also write for other blogs - world building, research, monsters, the influence of mythology, that sort of thing.

Please email me at [email protected].