• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Anyone else on Google+?

Ryan_Crown

Troubadour
So in an effort to promote my website/build my author platform, I've gotten my author self setup on most social media -- Facebook page, Twitter & Pinterest accounts, and on Google+. Out of curiosity, is anyone else using Google+? I'd love to connect with other Scribes and expand my circles.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
*raises hand*
elkinheadlights

I confess I don't find much of anything useful on G+. Mostly just announcements; little real talk.

Ryan_Crown

Troubadour
*raises hand*
elkinheadlights

I confess I don't find much of anything useful on G+. Mostly just announcements; little real talk.

I'm kind of the same way, but I figure I may as well be on there. I'm kind of the same way with Facebook these days -- I have my Facebook page, just to have it, but don't really do much with it.

S

Sonichen

Yes. I am on Google +. I am not as active on Google+ as I am on Facebook.

C

Chessie

I am also on Google + but truth is that I feel way too vulverable on it (not sure why). I should check out that fantasy group though.

Hi,

No. I'm on dial up and it's far too slow to load. On top of that beware that if you sell your work through Google apparently they can unilaterally decide to mark the proce down. A number of authors have complained about that. Especially when Amazon price matches.

Cheers, Greg.