• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Revisions: Re-post or...?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for such a question, but I couldn't find anywhere better.
Since I'm doing a fair amount of rewriting and wondered where to post these changes.
Editing has a time limit so I'm curious how to go about updating my thread. Is it anything
to really worry about?

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
Sorry if this is the wrong place for such a question, but I couldn't find anywhere better. Since I'm doing a fair amount of rewriting and wondered where to post these changes. Editing has a time limit so I'm curious how to go about updating my thread. Is it anything to really worry about?
I'm not certain what you're asking, but if you're looking for a place to post examples of your writing, use the Showcase forum. My advice is to be specific about what you're looking for in critique/review.

If you're asking where to post revisions of something already in the Showcase forum, you can do either. Keep it in the same thread, or start a new thread. Personally, I'd start a new thread if the changes were massive. If they're just small changes, I'd post the revised story within the same thread and ask the respondents to read through the changes.

Last edited:
Sorry if my question was badly worded. Wasn't sure how to put it. I'll definitely ask for a critique/review with the revisions as I've added a decent bit (though I was trying to minimize). Thanks for answering my question! Best to you~