• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
Viningal.png
O

Viningal.png

created by donjon.bin.sh. Constructive criticism is welcome.
hexagon grid for what looks like a Mercator projection. Worth keeping in mind the hexagons in the upper and lower latitudes will be smaller and distorted compared to those at the equator.

Type is a bit small for me to read, but the map has potential. I could see a sloppy empire or alliance sprouting along the shores of the inland sea, and all sorts of interesting critters and races taking up residence on the isolated island continent - that might be the 'default' place of origin for strange characters and artefacts.

hexagon grid for what looks like a Mercator projection. Worth keeping in mind the hexagons in the upper and lower latitudes will be smaller and distorted compared to those at the equator.

Type is a bit small for me to read, but the map has potential. I could see a sloppy empire or alliance sprouting along the shores of the inland sea, and all sorts of interesting critters and races taking up residence on the isolated island continent - that might be the 'default' place of origin for strange characters and artefacts.
That's a Plate-Carree projection, not Mercator, but the point stands

Media information

Category
World Maps
Added by
OutsidersEyes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media