• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

1237959232341.jpg

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Yes! Now this thread will really die. Anytime Stephanie Meyer is mentioned it kills and/or derails any thread in history! Good thing this thread can't be derailed...

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Speaking of Stephanie Meyer...I've had a great idea for a book....okay, a bearwolf and a trampire fall in love with the same girl and then Tony Blair tries to steal their baby, but that's okay cos the baby be UGLY!!!

What d'ya think?

Not if he throws in some twists!

Tony Blair and Colin Powell had previously been members of the same assassins guild, and the bearwolf has to team up with the old guild leader, Condoleezza Rice, to kill them both, while the trampire seeks to resolve the situation peacefully with the help of Colin Powell. Unfortunately, it turns out that the man behind the curtain was Prince Charles the whole time, and that Harry and William are white clones of Colin Powell designed to destabilize the British government by taking over their respective branches of the military and seizing Queen Elizabeth. With their coup successful, they attempt to place the mystery child (who is still unidentifiable as bearwolf or trampire no matter how obvious such a thing should be) on the throne as Empress Christine Blowell I of the Neo Britopian Empire (And Wales).

With their long awaited dream of a new empire come true, the villains invade France and force everyone who wants to get anywhere in life to speak with a Cockney accent because they want revenge for being made to speak French for hundreds of years. The heroes, defeated but not discouraged, retreat to fight another day.

The twist in the second book is that Christine becomes a Francophile.

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Besides you can't be sued for mockery.....look at Bored of the Rings. Most countires have a specific exclusion for mimicking in their copyright laws, if they didn't spoofs would be too expensive to bother with and everyone would be suing everyone - it's how you do it....not that I'm going to do it anyway, but if I was....I would definitely take on PlotHolio as a Development Creative.

Nihal, my part-time job is washing dishes at my college's dining hall. We have the industrial strength version. It looks like a propane tank and it's capable of shredding hard plastic cups and some ceramics to pieces.

So just imagine a combination of this:
barbecue-propane-tank.jpg

And this:
se9EVN1.jpg

Nihal

Vala
If there is something scary, it's a limbs-eating machine! >.<

Did you get something cool for the sacrifices you've done?

Ophiucha

Auror
I've worked and lived with enough kitchens to have learned to love the kraken beneath the sink. Nothing is more inconvenient than having to dispose of a gallon of chicken noodle soup. My husband just pours it down the toilet in parts and flushes; my mum just tosses it in the bin and hopes it doesn't leak; and my dad puts it through the strainer, tries to dump out the bits in the trash, but ends up with so much stuck in or on it that the only way to get it out is with running water, so it half of it ends up back down the sink.

But on the same note, I'd definitely never put my hand down there without calling a plumber first. :p

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I like that gag when people pretend to stick their hand in the garbage disposal, but pull it out and nothing is wrong. That makes me laugh every time.

Not really.