• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello there!

I'm Steph.
I am an Aussie 18 year old writer who found this site through its Facebook page c:
My current project is a magic realism trilogy.
I LOVE fantasy and sci-fi. I also love ancient history.
My favourite series is A Song of Ice and Fire.
I'm friendly, so I'd be happy to talk to anyone willing to have a chat!
I will also seek out advice, as I have a thirst for consistently improving my writing.
Hello!

Edit: My avatar is the album cover of Deja Entendu by Brand New. Maybe that will spark conversation? c:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Everyone has a Facebook page - you just don't know about it yet...
Welcome aboard Steph
glad to have you here.

I know all about how everyone has a Facebook page. Even my friend Josh, who hates Facebook, has one. It just wasn't made by him, and he isn't the one who uses it.

Life Lessons from PlotHolio: Never underestimate what your evil exes can and will do to you. Watch for warning signs.

Life Lessons from PlotHolio: Never underestimate what your evil exes can and will do to you. Watch for warning signs.
You know, that is exactly why I registered my own surname-domain, you never know how someone can screw up things..

Hey chaos-in-spades, I'm new here as well, nice to meet you. As for sci-fy/fantasy, have you got your hands in Dune? If no, take a look, it is amazing, but don't expect the most noticeable sci-fy features, nevertheless, it is an amazing work.

Hello, fellow Aussie!

I'm also a new member and fellow aSoIaF fan and now, because of this post, I can go into the Showcase forum and read something you might have put up there.

If you're after recommendations: The Wheel of Time series has just been finished and is generally well regarded and The Lies of Locke Lemora is a great book and a superb start to a series that has lots of potential (if he ever gets around the releasing book three!)