• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Oh, yay. Intros, I'm jumping for joy. :P

Sophia

/red text cuz red text is cool. :3 Hello all. Name's Katie, but I picked Sophia as my username cuz Sophia is my favorite name for a girl so yeah, and I have a character in a fantasy story named there so yeah. Hiya. :3 I love Fantasy, it's my favorite genre and I wanna write for it when I grow up...so yeah. I'm also a huge anime and manga and video game nerd, and I of course like writing stories and lyrics and poems and stuff, so yeah. I'm also a sarcastic and quirky person (Or so I'm told on the quirky part and know on the sarcastic) part, so if you like people like that then you may or may not get along with me. :p So hai, awkward intro is awkward.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome, Sophie! ^^ Glad to have you here.

I agree, red text is cool, but too much in a huge block is a bit hard on the eyes. You might not want to use it too much, too often. ^^;

teacup

Auror
Hey there, I also love anime, gaming and fantasy. Usually old games like final fantasy (don't like the newer ones.)

So what are your favorite anime?

Last edited:

Riellfhe

Acolyte
I'm not a big fan of a lot of anime. My husband appreciates it a lot more than I do, although Miyazaki has produced a few that my kids and I have enjoyed. Now video games... That's a different story. They refine fine motor skills, sharpen mental faculties and are just plain fun hehe. I remember playing dragon warrior, Tetris, final fantasy, Zelda, and castlevania on nes oh and mega man. Haha. Next gen wouldn't exist without the old school.