• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi Everyone!

Dragonstar

I'm new to the group and a fantasy addict. It's what I read (mostly) and what I write (also mostly) under the name Maer Wilson. I've used Dragonstar as an online name for some years now. Yes, I adore dragons. :)

My first novel releases in 4 weeks from Crescent Moon Press. An Urban Fantasy, Relics is Book 1 of The Thulukan Chronicles. Book 2 in the series is complete and in the hands for a second round with my betas and I've begun Book 3.

I just this morning saw my cover art for the first time and I'm over the moon about it. Can't wait until I can release it.

I have a feature on my website for published authors, co-host the podcast MythBehaving, and write for two gaming fansites (Corellian Run Radio and Wildstar Radio.)

Also, I've been know to play MMOs (for 7 years.) I currently raid in Star Wars: The Old Republic, while I wait for Wildstar to release.

Best of luck to my fellow authors! I look forward to getting to know folks.

Last edited:

teacup

Auror
Hey and welcome to the site.
I also love gaming, usually old ps1/n64/gamecube games but I've enjoyed some MMOs in the past.

Good going with the books, I hope they do well :) Good luck. I think my WIP will be ready fairly soon :)

Hi Dragonstar!

I checked CMP's website and found this: Crescent Moon Press : Relics

YAY!

I used to be an MMO guy, as well, playing Ultima Online for many, many years. Those were some good days back when UO came out and blew everyone away!

Congrats on the publish and hope it all goes well.

Dragonstar

Thanks for the welcomes and such. :)

Yeah, John, I've heard lots of raves about UO. Sorry I missed it.

Best of luck with your ms, tea.