• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introductions are in order

Wreckluse

Scribe
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Chris and I have recently started writing my very first fantasy novel! I have always loved reading the genre and I would love to someday be a published fantasy author myself :) (as would many, many others I'm sure)

I usually stick to 'painting' fantasy(self proclaimed fantasy illustrator), but I really enjoy writing too, so I think that it is about time I learned how to do it properly. ;) I look forward to getting to know everyone, and learning from all of you talented people here on the forum! I'm pretty new at this, but what I lack in experience, I shall make up for with enthusiasm I promise!

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Angharad

Troubadour
Glad to meet you, Chris! Many of us are new writers; I'm also working on my first novel. It's a great place to learn.

TWErvin2

Auror
Chris,

Cheering you to persevere and finish your novel! It can be quite a slog at times.

Glad you joined.

Terry

Wreckluse

Scribe
thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I can contribute more than just asking silly questions that have all been answered before ;) That is my goal!

Argentum

Troubadour
Welcome to the forums! :D Nice to meet you! Do you have a deviantart or something? I'd love to see some examples of your painting. ^^