• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for a Critique Partner

cadaha

Acolyte
Hi,

I'm looking for a critque/support partner for my first novel and beyond.

My first novel isn't fantasy per se but is about an animal's life. This novel is at the moment at the first revision stage after leaving it for over a year.

My second novel, WIP is a classic style fantasy novel which I am working on in tandem with the revision of my first book.

I would be very interested in a partner who would like a long term association so that we can reach our goals.

I am able to write full time so would be interested in working with someone who can push me to reach realistic goals.

I have Skype so am free to talk regularly when I am glued to my PC (which is most of the time)

Many thanks

Best regards

Carl

ndmellen

Minstrel
Carl- I would be interested in taking you up on your position and offering you one in kind. I, too, am nearly finished with my first type up, and am seeking critique/ feedback of any kind. If this sounds doable, feel free to drop me a line. Thanks,

-N.

Nbafan

Dreamer
Carl,

I would be more than happy to take a look at your work. I too am looking for critique on my WIP, though I am not near so far into it as you (only six chapters). If this sounds good, feel free to send me a PM.

Will