• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Anyone in the Fort Smith, AR area?

It'd be fun to have someone over to brainstorm with! I really only write poetry, but I help when needed! It sounds fantastic so far & so easy to get lost in the book!

jblack05

Are you still looking to start a group? I recently published my first novel and am currently looking to join a writing group in Fort Smith.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I don't know where the heck Fort Smith is, but it doesn't sound big, and it looks like there's several people on this forum from there. How is it, no one else on this forum is from Albuquerque? I'm jealous. Glad you guys were able to make a connection. Luckily, I have unlimited minutes, because I have to call people all over the US to exchange and motivate and crit for each other.

jblack05

I don't know where the heck Fort Smith is, but it doesn't sound big, and it looks like there's several people on this forum from there. How is it, no one else on this forum is from Albuquerque? I'm jealous. Glad you guys were able to make a connection. Luckily, I have unlimited minutes, because I have to call people all over the US to exchange and motivate and crit for each other.

It's about 100k in size around NWA. I'd love to have a group here but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.

I'm the same way, unlimited texts, emails, and calls for insight and review. It's a pain but I guess it's worth it!

I am brand new to this site, but would also be interested in starting up some kind of "Writer's Group" to keep each other accountable and to share our writing and ideas. If anyone else in Fort Smith is still interested, let me know. We could maybe meet at Sweet Bay once or twice a month. I have written one fantasy novel (unpublished) and am working on a second.