• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lost Magic vol 1: Rise of the Tempest (Debut novel)

Genre: Epic Fantasy (Humorous)​

When Mane Molan, a notorious mass murdering wizard, found a piece of the lost magic. He thought that he would receive his redemption. However, someone steals his discovery, and now he will do anything to get it back — Even break his confinement.

Now available on amazon

A note to you guys …
Roughly a year ago, I began a journey into my own imagination. Writing the novel seemed impossible at some points, but I persevered. It has been an incredible ride, and I’m so excited to finally being able to share my work with the world.
I’m writing this because I want express my gratitude for all of you who have spent time answering questions, giving critique or simply made awesome blog posts. When I look at my early attempts, I literary shiver. Clearly I’ve made a quantum leap from where I was a year ago, and this novel is my testimony of that. For that, I owe you all a giant ‘thank you’.

Thank you, and cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, made two mistakes in my describing text. Oh, why can't I edit. doh! :p

When Mane Molan, a notorious mass murdering wizard, found a piece of the lost magic, he thought that he would receive his redemption. However, someone steals his discovery, and now he will do anything to get it back - Even break his confinement.

Get Rise of the Tempest
for free!

If you got a Kindle, or the Kindle app for your smartphone, I would want you to read my book. Therefore on April 14th to April 15th, you can download Rise of the Tempest
free of charge.

GET IT HERE -> Amazon.com: Rise of the Tempest

Cheers :spin:

Grimmlore

Minstrel
Hi I just wanted to leave a little so and so on here. The name Flemming Hansen really appealed to me for some reason, I thought. that sounds like an author! and was a little sad when your book cover said F.K. Hansen :(

Last edited: