• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Final Warden - my debut novel

ThomasCardin

Minstrel
[url=http://mythicscribes.com/gallery/cover-art/p507-the-final-warden-cover.html] [/url]

The Final Warden is my debut novel and first book of the Gifts of Vorallon trilogy.

It is a hero's journey set in the first age of men. A forbidden tale of primordial magic.

While hordes of demons and raiders of Zuxra ravage the world of Vorallon, people of pure spirit have made the pilgrimage to the fortress city of Halversome. Now, after a season without word from beyond their walls, a new pilgrim has arrived.

Though scarred and bereft of memory, Lorace bears an orb of godstone that proclaims him a chosen hero of the Old Gods. He must undergo the Ritual of the Forge where the godstone will become a weapon of destiny. Haunted by nightmares and uncertain of the trust placed upon him, can Lorace become the Final Warden Vorallon needs?

The second book, City of Thunder is already available for Kindle and in Paperback. The third book, Lord of Vengeance will be available within a few days (end of March)

I am seeking reviews and promotional ideas. Thank you for any interest and for providing a forum for shameless promotion!

Covers to all three books can be viewed in the cover art gallery.

ThomasCardin

Minstrel
To help promote the Final Warden, and the whole Gifts of Vorallon trilogy, I have declared May, 'Demon a Day' month. Each day in May I will draw a different demon from the story and post it on my blog. Here is a sample Demon that snuck in here:
May_demon03.jpg

To find out more about 'Demon a Day' month, and how you can get an signed postcard of one or more of them, please visit my blog HERE